Monday, August 4, 2008

Kawan Aku (Final Episod)

Hehe... Macam poyo jer final episod... :D

This morning I received prompt instant messaging from my friend.. He just informed me that he went lepaking with his friends last weeekend.. & he managed for not drinking at that night..
I just said Alhamdulillah... then i asked him, did your friends curious on that? He replied yes.. in fact, they order the drink on behalf of him.. but again.. Alhamdulillah he was successfully protect himself not to drink.... Praise be to Allah...

However another story about him is.. he just tender his resignation today.. 24 hours... Hmm.. aku memang tak terkejut as he already informed me in advance last week... Dia ada tanya pendapat aku... I just adviced him.. but the decision is up to himself to decide... And the decision is firm after getting 2nd opinion from his parents who give their blessing... which he thought otherwise initially... he is really surprised on that.. but I said, Allah knows the best..!! Alhamdulillah, Allah permudahkan segalanya...

During lunch time, we just coordinated small farewell for him among 6 of us.... And we do pray for his best on his future.. May Allah bless him & all of us..

Semoga Allah tunjukkan jalan untuknya dan beri kekuatan kepadanya untuk menjadi insan yg lebih baik dan cemerlang.. insyaAllah.. Ameen...

No comments: