Friday, September 19, 2008

Please Show Me The Way..

What would you do if someone told you that he/she commits zina? This is not the 1st time or last time.. but this is on going case..... Astaghfirullah..

Person A told me that he/she commits zina with person B... Even though, I know both A & B, however B doesn't know that I'm aware of their wrongdoing activities.......

Basically, I got no answers for this kind of question..... other than advice him/her.... I can't do much on that.... I just worry that I might involve in 'subahat' thingy... meaning to say that I know about this but then, No Action Taken!! (Some people say NATO - No Action Talk Only)

Wallahua'lam... I'm still thinking about it... just trying my best to ignore & ....... don't want to bother about this anymore... But it is a bit hard to leave things without doing anything..... Even though I'm not the best person to give advice to them... Hmmm...... in short, I dont know what to do now.....

"...Oh Allah, please show me the right way..."

2 comments:

aliya said...

Salam Myzwar,
Sebaik-baiknya nasihatilah mereka untuk cepat bernikah kalau tidak sanggup berpisah. Yang penting, halalkan sesuatu perhubungan, sebab makin lama begitu makin banyak dosa yang mereka lakukan. Walimatul urus can be arranged later. At least by advising, you have done your best to prevent another zina, and no longer counted as 'shubahat'. Keep doa for them.

MizWaR_SuLHaFaT said...

Kak ALiya, Thanks for ur comment..

Wallahua'lam... So far what can I say.. there is no room for them to get married at the moment due some circumstances..

Feel to shout at B though.. even has adviced A to stop.. he/she is trying to stop but then he/she cant control himself too..

Hopefully Allah will give some hint to me & to them as well..

Hmmm.... speechless..